Wednesday 12 April 2017

44 Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Technology we used:
  • Apple IMac
  • IPhone SE
  • Final Cut Pro
To complete our media product, we had to use a Apple IMac and a range of software's to put the
product together. Due to this being my first time studying media, this was also my first time using an Apple IMac computer, I have used the software's before on my IPad and IPhone but the way I used the IMac was completely different, I had previously been using windows software.
When it came to using the IMac I found it difficult at first using it differently to how I would with windows software but after a while of using it, it became familiar.







To film our media product we used an IPhone SE.  We filmed our product on normal video camera in separate shots we then transferred all our separate shots onto the Apple IMac by using a USB Cable.

Once we had transferred all of our separate shots of our product onto the Apple IMac we then added each shot into Final Cut Pro. This was my first time trying to use this software, at the beginning when we was testing all the tools and trying them out I found it hard and confusing but as the weeks went on and we was using it more and more I became more confident with putting each shot in, joining it up to all the other shots. Cutting and slicing the shots and then using the editing tools to edit our product.

When it came to editing our product on the Apple IMac at the beginning I found it quite difficult but after going through different effects, adding and deleting them it was going ok. I think the hardest part of the editing process when it came to using the Apple IMac and Final Cut Pro was creating the Idents, I think this because there was so much to edit and include within the Idents.








No comments:

Post a Comment