Tuesday 8 November 2016

3 Inital Response

When i first got told about what the coursework would involved i was a bit worried, the reason i was worrying was because there is so much to do within the coursework in such a short amount of time.

 Where as now, as i am writing these blogs and actually doing some of the tasks the coursework involves I've become more excited and relax with the task. The reason for this is because as myself and my group discuss some of the ideas we have come up with, i think this opening sequence will become something good.

My expectations for this task is pretty high if I'm being honest. I think myself and my group work really well when together and i think we will create something good! I think it is going to be a challenge but with the group working together we will get over the struggles and help each other to understand the tasks we are given to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment